I’ve never been great at seeing goals all the way through. Prime example, if you look back at my blog I was planning on running 27 miles on my 27th birthday this year. Due to physical set backs I didn’t accomplish that goal. This year instead of making “goals” I thought of fun things I’ve always wanted to do, or enjoy doing and came up with a list of 6 things I want to try to do this year! We have a trip planned with some friends to Thailand in January so that already is a step towards number 4 on my list!
This August, for our three year anniversary, Kit planned an incredible weekend away in New Hampshire & Maine. Having grown up in Vermont, Kit traveled to a lot of these places for sports or family trips, but I’d never been to NH or ME. It was one of my favorite weekends together, hands down! It was also a beautiful time of year to be in the New England area!
Starting from the top left corner here is our trip in a series of pictures:
1. Started by hiking Mt. Major in NH. Incredible views & really rocky terrain.
2. First lobster roll eaten at Pop’s Clam Shell in Alton, NH.
3. Headed to Portland, ME to visit breweries & ended our day at Maine Distilling Company.
4. Beautiful homes on the Marginal Way trail between Perkins Cove & Ogunquit.
5. Kit on the Marginal Way trail.
6. Ogunquit Harbor.
7. Lobster dinner at Hobbs Harborside in Wells, ME.
8. Our cozy cabin in Wells, ME.
9. Last day in Kennebunkport, The Clam Shack!
10. Our last lobster rolls for the trip from the infamous Clam Shack.
11. Beautiful home in Kennebunk, ME.
12. Our last walk along the beach in Kennebunk before catching our flight.
I didn’t post pictures of everything we did on our weekend so if you have any questions or want to know more about our trip I'd love to share--Just reach out through the contact tab!